Hotel des Deux Domaines – a lifestyle investment
Built in a traditional Savoyard style, but with a modern interior design, Hotel des Deux Domaines provides every comfort you would expect from a four star boutique hotel. After a long day on the slopes ski back to the hotel and relax in front of a roaring log fire, unwind in the sauna and pool, or simply sit back with a vin chaud on the hotel terrace and admire the stunning views across the Tarentaise valley.
Hotel des Deux Domaines rooms and suites
The hotel has a choice of 40 rooms and 22 spacious suites all equipped with flat screen TV, DVD and internet access.
- 40 double rooms (28m²) – spacious and comfortable en suite bedrooms, with an additional bed / sofa, minibar and separate WC.
- 22 family suites (from 56m²) – these suites include a double bedroom, en suite bathroom, sitting room with shower room and separate WC.
Managed by Esprit Ski, part of the Inghams / Hotelplan group
The hotel is operated by Esprit Holidays, recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist ski tour operators, which also manages Total Ski. Esprit was acquired by the leading Swiss Hotelplan Group in May 2010, which also owns the Inghams group.
“It is tremendously exciting to be involved in such a high quality, professionally managed project in the Alps. We have been steadily and actively upgrading the product quality of Esprit and Total chalets and Chalet Hotels for the last three years, and the Hotel des Deux Domaines will prove a worthy ‘flagship’ for the 2007/08 season. The hotel remains today the flagship hotel of the group.” - Andy Perrin, MD Esprit Ski and Inghams.
Esprit’s Chalet Hotel Service is featured on their web site and in their brochures and currently includes:
- Buffet breakfast
- Afternoon tea six days a week on your return from skiing
- 5 course evening meal six days a week, with a choice of menu including vegetarian options
- Complimentary wine with dinner, followed by tea, coffee and after dinner mints
- Comprehensive childcare services are available for infants from 4 months and children up to 11 years, at a supplementary cost.
A Lifestyle Investment
Reserve your suite for any two weeks of the wonderful winter season – one in peak season if you wish (Christmas, New Year, mid-February or Easter) and the other at any other time. You can also choose any two additional weeks during the hotel’s summer season (July and August). Each week normally runs from Sunday to Sunday in order to beat the queues and benefit from the empty Saturday pistes.
A charge, equal to a percentage of the total winter season (weighted in favour of off-peak weeks) applies to any owners weeks taken, which for your convenience can simply be deducted from the rental income paid to you.
The operator, Esprit has agreed that owners may exchange their winter Owners Weeks in the hotel for weeks in a range of other similarly priced Chalet Hotels or chalets operated by them.
High returns guaranteed – 5% on the value of your initial investment
Profin has entered into a nine year lease with Esprit, providing investors an initial minimum return of 5% p.a. in the first six years. .
Property to appreciate
With the limits imposed by the French government on future development in the area, it is believed that there is a good prospect for long term capital growth.
This is supported by a recent study produced by the FNAIM (French Association of Estate Agents) which showed that property prices had increased on average by 10% p.a. since the late 1990’s and that notwithstanding the claw back of the past two years, would continue on a similar upward trend for the foreseeable future.
- Indoor swimming pool leading out onto terrace.
- Two saunas and steam rooms, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, massage rooms.
- Bar and restaurant.
- Meeting room.
- Childcare facilities.
- Underground parking.
- Ski lockers for each room with heated boot warmers.